Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Neons, Neutrals, Lace, and Tiers.

I got this skirt from my sister, who got it from someone else and deemed it too big for her. The waist is a little too big for me as well, but it was wearable. I loved it and am sad that it will not fit me for long if I continue to lose weight. Paired it with a lace-backed tank from American Eagle Outfitters. I love this look and bought some lace-backed bras just for it off of Ebay. Cheap bras, but they did the trick for the day. If you're small-chested, which I am not, Target sells some cute lace bralettes for tops like these. I have to wear a strapless underneath them or else I look sloppy.

 
Tank: American Eagle found here
Skirt: Old Navy, old
Flip Flops: Montego Bay, old
Necklace: Old
 
 
Day 2: Neutrals and Neon
 
I am digging the resurgence of neon. I walk into any store and I feel like I have been transported back to my childhood. I am not usually one to shop at Wal-Mart, for so many reasons, but every now and again I have to go there for something I cannot find elsewhere. Trust me, it pains me. And even worse, the last time I was in there, I saw the best neon yellow shorts. I could not resist. I just couldn't. I've worn them several times this summer because they are so comfy, but I wasn't big on the almost Bermuda length, so yesterday I rolled them up a bit. I paired them with a neutral charcoal gray shirt and some white wedges, and my necklace had the same pop of neon. My camera washed out the shorts but they are very vibrant in  person and I got oodles of compliments.
 
I REALLY wish the color came through better here, but I will link to the shorts or similar ones to give you all (if anyone) a better idea of what they look like.
 
T-shirt- Old Navy Vintage V-neck (my favorite tees!) here
Shorts: No Boundaries, not available online, similar here
Shoes: Old
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment